Citrus Funfetti Cookie
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Flour
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Arrowroot Flour
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cream of Tartar
- 0.75 tsp 0.75 tsp 0.75 tsp Baking Soda
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Salt
- 0.375 cup 0.375 cup 0.375 cup Orange Juice, divided (1/4 cup for cookie, 2 TBSP for glaze)
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Orange Zest
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Organic Coconut Butter, divided (1/4 cup for cookie, 1/4 cup for glaze)
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Raw Honey
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Egg
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Prepare a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Mix together dry ingredients, coconut flour, arrowroot flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, cream coconut oil, coconut butter, and honey.
- Add in the vanilla, zest, juice and egg.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and mix well.
- Mix in confetti sprinkles.
- Add 1 Tbsp of dough to baking pan and flatten with the bottom of a cup. Sprinkle the top of each cookie with additional sprinkles.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Cool on cooling rack.
Make sure you do not over bake these cookies as you want to make sure they stay chewy.