Chorizo and Spinach Stuffed Sweet Potato
- Line bottom of a baking dish with kosher salt. Then place washed sweet potatoes on top of salt. Then lightly cover baking dish with foil.
- Place baking dish in oven at 450 degrees fahrenheit for 2 hours or until potatoes are soft to touch.
- Grease a saucepan in coconut oil. I prefer the high sides of a saucepan when cooking down greens.
- Saute chorizo until cooked. Then add in spinach and saute until it's wilted
- Spoon chorizo and spinach over a sweet potatoes and serve.
Cook sweet potatoes ahead of time to make this a quick 10 minute meal.