Chocolate Trail Mix No Bake Cookies
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Palm Sugar
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Milk
- 2.5 Tbsp 2.5 Tbsp 2.5 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Organic Cocoa Powder
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup shredded Coconut
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Sunflower Seeds
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Raisins
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Dried Apples, Chopped
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Sunbutter (click for recipe)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium-sized saucepan on the stove, mix together coconut sugar, coconut milk, coconut oil, and cocoa powder. Bring the mixture to a low boil over medium high heat.
- Once boiling, boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- After 1 minute, remove from the heat and set aside.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the mixture and stir until the trail mix is covered.
- Scoop 1 tbsp of mixture onto the baking sheet. Repeat until all of the batter is used up (makes approximately 1 dozen cookies).
- Place the baking sheet in the freezer for 15 minutes to harden.
- Enjoy immediately or store in the freezer for later!
Swap out sunbutter for your preferred nut butter if you tolerate nuts. Also, use 1 cup of your favorite trail mix rather than individually adding sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, dried apple, chocolate chips, and raisins.