Chocolate Chip Snack Bars
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Organic Coconut Oil, (or grass-fed butter)
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Raw Honey
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Egg
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Cashew Flour
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Arrowroot Flour
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Baking Powder
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Salt
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 9x9 pan with coconut oil.
- Melt coconut oil (or grass-fed butter) in microwave or on stovetop. Let cool.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer or a food processor mix the coconut oil (or butter), raw honey, vanilla, and egg, until well combined.
- In a medium sized bowl mix salt, baking powder, arrowroot starch, coconut flour, and cashew flour until combined.
- Add 1/2 dry ingredients into wet ingredients. Mix. Add the rest of dry ingredients and mix until combined scraping down the sides of the bowl. Fold in most of the chocolate chunks until evenly distributed, by hand with a spatula.
- Pour into baking pan. Sprinkle rest of chocolate chunks on top, press into dough.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Let cool. Enjoy!
-The coconut oil can be subbed for grass-fed butter, both work great! -Chocolate chunks or chocolate chips can be used for the chocolate, or a little bit of both!