Yield: 1.5 cupsYield: 1.5 cups
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Remove stems from chilies, and slice peppers.
- Sauté onion, garlic, and peppers in 1/2 teaspoon of coconut oil for 3 minutes on high.
- Add 2 cups of water, and cook on high stirring occasionally for 10–15 minutes.
- After 10–15 minutes, add an additional cup of water.
- Turn heat to medium, and continue to cook until all the water has evaporated and the peppers are soft.
- In a high-speed blender or food processor, blend the sautéed peppers, onion, and garlic.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and slowly add in 1 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve withBuffalo wings.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
2 made this
Ready in 10 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 5 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 15 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel