Buffalo Chicken Casserole
A delicious and (optional if your diet permits it) cheesy, healthy dinner with a kick!
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Sautee the chicken breasts in 1 cup of the hot sauce.
- Preheat oven to 425F. Line a pyrex with the chicken.
- Line spaghetti squash over the chicken.
- Whisk the remainder of the hot sauce with the egg whites and pour mixture over chicken and squash.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until eggs are cooked.
- Top with parm and broil for additional 5 minutes.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week