Broccoli Cream Sauce
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 4 oz 4 oz 4 oz Baby Bella Mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Broccoli, steamed
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Milk, full-fat
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Begin by steaming the broccoli until soft.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, add the coconut oil. Slice and saute the mushrooms (5-8 mins).
- Stir in the steamed broccoli and use the back of a spoon to mash the broccoli until well broken up.
- Pour the coconut milk over the vegetables and reduce the heat to low. Allow the sauce to simmer about 15 minutes.
- Season the sauce and stir in the coconut aminos.
- Serve over prepared spaghetti squash.
The sauce will thicken if leftovers are stored in the fridge. To eat the next day, simply reheat sauce in a pan over medium heat.