Breakfast sausage patties are quite simple to create at home. We love the addition of sausage to our breakfast plate, and with this quick recipe, we can have all the flavors of sausage in the morning, without any unfavorable ingredients.
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Ground Pork
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Fennel
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Garlic
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Sage
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp White Pepper
- Combine pork, garlic, and all spices in a mixing bowl, mixing until it reaches an even consistency.
- Form pork mixture into 2-ounce patties (approximately 8 patties).
- Heat a skillet to medium heat with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil per 4 patties.
- Cook the patties for approximately 3–4 minutes per side.
- Each side should be golden, and the center of the patties should no longer be pink.