- Serves: 4
- Calories: 371
- Total Fat: 31g
- Total Carbohydrate: 1g
- Protein: 19g
Breakfast sausage patties are quite simple to create at home. We love the addition of sausage to our breakfast plate, and with this quick recipe, we can have all the flavors of sausage in the morning, without any unfavorable ingredients.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
- Combine pork, garlic, and all spices in a mixing bowl, mixing until it reaches an even consistency.
- Form pork mixture into 2-ounce patties (approximately 8 patties).
- Heat a skillet to medium heat with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil per 4 patties.
- Cook the patties for approximately 3–4 minutes per side.
- Each side should be golden, and the center of the patties should no longer be pink.