- 2 - 3 cup 2 - 3 cup 2 - 3 cup Spring Mix Salad Greens Lettuce
- 3 pieces 3 pieces 3 pieces Bacon
- 10 whole 10 whole 10 whole Cherry Tomato
- .5 whole .5 whole .5 whole Avocado
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pine Nuts, toasted
- Goat Cheese
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp White Balsamic Vinegar
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Dijon Mustard
- Salt, pinch of salt or truffle salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Cook bacon and then let cool until and then cut into smaller pieces
- Assemble salad: mixed greens, sliced avocado, tomatoes, bacon, pine nuts and crumbled goat cheese
- Make the dressing: combine 2 tablespoon of EVOO with 1 teaspoon of white balsamic vinegar. Next, add 1/4 tsp dijon mustard and a pinch of truffle salt/regular salt. Mix well!
- Toss salad with dressing and serve!
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.