Blackened Fish Tacos with Peach Salsa
These blackened fish tacos wrapped up in a lettuce leaf, topped with peach salsa and chipotle lime dressing were fresh. Like seriously, deliciously, fresh.
- 1.5 lb 1.5 lb 1.5 lb Tilapia
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp dried Oregano
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Cumin
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Salt
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Peaches
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Tomato
- .5 whole .5 whole .5 whole Lime, juiced
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Cilantro, chopped
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Kale
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Avocado
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole green leaf Lettuce
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Dice peach and tomato. Mix in a bowl with lime juice and cilantro. Let sit.
- Meanwhile heat a pan over medium heat with coconut oil.
- Cut fish into sections.
- Mix paprika, garlic powder, oregano, onion powder, cumin, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Rub mixture onto fish and place in oil.
- Cook 3-5 minutes on each side. May need to add more oil when flipping to get that browned look.
- Remove from heat and cut into small pieces.
- Assemble with a lettuce leaf, kale, blackened fish, peach salsa and your favorite dressing.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.