Serves: 4-6Serves: 4-6
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a cast iron skillet, brown bison stew meat on all sides in coconut oil.
- Transfer seared bison meat into a large soup pot.
- Place chopped onion and celery into the pot with the bison.
- Pour beef broth over meat.
- Season liberally with salt and pepper.
- Place herbs, and celery greens into the pot, and turn burner onto medium heat.
- Bring stew to a boil, stirring often.
- Once stew comes to a boil, turn heat down to low, and cover with a lid.
- Simmer stew for 6-8 hours, adding the chopped cauliflower for the last hour of cooking.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
3 made this
Ready in 11 minutes
5 made this
Ready in 40 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 3 hours and 20 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel