Beef and Sweet Potato Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
ready in:38 minutes
This dish is quick and easy to make. Ground turkey and ground pork would also work well for this recipe!
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef with the diced onion and minced garlic.
- When the meat is almost done, add in the grated sweet potatoes, adobo seasoning and oregano. Add salt and pepper to taste. Cook until the meat is done and the sweet potatoes are tender.
- Fill each mushroom cap with the meat mixture and place in a shallow baking dish.
- Bake for 15 - 18 minutes, or until the mushrooms have softened, and the meat mixture has browned on top.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.