Basic Mashed Cauliflower
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Rinse cauliflower under cool water.
- Trim florets from the base of the cauliflower.
- Place a steamer basket in a large soup pot and fill the bottom of the pot with water.
- Place cauliflower florets into the steamer basket, cover with a lid and turn burner onto medium heat.
- Steam cauliflower until fork tender.
- About 10-15 minutes.
- Place steamed cauliflower into a food processor or high speed blender.
- Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Add a tablespoon of butter or coconut oil if desired.
- Puree until smooth, and serve.
- Garnish with chopped chives.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.