Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to roast at 400°F.
- Remove outer layer of onion.
- Thinly slice onion and place in baking dish.
- Drizzle with 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss onions in coconut oil and salt and pepper until evenly distributed.
- Roast at 400°F for about 30 minutes, or until onions start to crisp a bit.
- Remove from oven and toss roasted onions in 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week