Baked Coconut Chicken Tenders
These crispy baked chicken tenders are simple to make and just as tasty as the restaurant version.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Whip egg in small bowl
- Combine coconut, almond flour, pepper, and garlic powder in another small bowl
- Dip chicken tenders in egg and then in coconut mixture. Cover completely and set on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper
- Bake for 10 minutes and flip chicken over
- Continue baking for another 10-15 minutes
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.