- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Aubergine
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Avocado
- 6 pieces 6 pieces 6 pieces Bacon
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Full Fat Cream Cheese
- 5 Tbsp 5 Tbsp 5 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1 bunch 1 bunch 1 bunch Flat Leaf Parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 220C, 425F, gas mark 7.
- Cut the aubergines is thin long slices.
- Cover a baking tray with foil, drizzle olive oil over it and place the aubergine strips.
- Bake the aubergine approximately 15 mins or until soft, but not over-cooked.
- While they are in the oven, cut the avocados in half and spoon the inside out.
- Blend the avocados together with the sour cream.
- Cut the bacon in little pieces and fry them until crispy. Leave to cool.
- Add the cooled bacon to the avocado mixture and season according to your liking. Add the chopped parsley.
- When the aubergine strips are ready, take them out and place one spoonful of the avocado mixture on each strip. After that, gently roll the strip into a wheel.
- Put a little cheese on top of each wheel and return to the oven for 15 mins or until golden.
- Enjoy hot or cold. You can cut the strips and half and make little wheels as appetizers.
You can replace the bacon with lightly grilled cherry tomatoes.