Asian Shrimp Stir Fry
Serves: 4Serves: 4
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat sesame oil in a small sauce pan.
- Add ginger and garlic and saute over medium heat for a few seconds to bring out the flavors.
- Add chicken broth, coconut aminos, coconut sugar, red pepper flakes, salt, pepper, and fresh lemon juice and vinegar.
- Bring just to a boil while stirring.
- Whisk vigorously while adding in guar gum in small amounts until desired thickness.
- Whisk until sauce reaches a full boil, then simmer for 30 seconds, remove from heat and set aside.
- Cook shrimp by boiling it in water until the shrimp is opaque in color.
- Heat coconut oil over medium heat in large frying pan or wok.
- Add vegetables and saute over medium head until all are tender.
- When the vegetables are nearly tender, add the cooked shrimp.
- Serve over cooked spaghetti squash.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
1 made this
Ready in 40 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 1 hour and 15 minutes
11 made this
Ready in 35 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel