Aromatic Grilled Chicken Thighs
This is definitely our new favorite spice rub, and an easy way to make grilled chicken a little more fancy for a weeknight meal (or summer barbecue!)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Mix all of the spices together in a small mixing bowl.
- Rinse the chicken thighs and pat dry so that the skin is still just slightly moist (it will help the spices adhere).
- Liberally dust the chicken thighs with the spice blend, just on the skin side.
- Prepare your grill to moderate heat with a cool spot (indirect heat). If you have propane, keep a burner on low flame or off completely.
- Cook the chicken bone side down for 25-30 minutes, until it is cooked completely. Do not flip to the skin side for more than a moment or two (and closely monitor if you do), because the spices will burn. The chicken should be 165 degrees F (74 C) in the thickest part.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.