Beef Heart Skewers
Serves: 4Serves: 4
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Rinse the heart under cold water and pat dry.
- Trim the ventricles from the heart and slice into thin strips.
- Place the strips of heart into a zip lock bag.
- Pour olive oil, and balsamic vinegar over the heart.
- Add the minced garlic, fresh herbs, and salt and pepper to the heart.
- Seal the bag and massage the marinade into the heart to make sure allis evenly coated.
- Marinate the heart in the fridge overnight.
- Preheat the grill to med-high heat.
- Carefully skewer the strips of heart onto metal skewers.
- Grill the heart 8-10 minutes, flipping once.
- Remove heart from grill, and serve.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
, Autoimmune Protocol
, Coconut Free
, Dairy Free
, Egg Free
, FODMAP Free
, Nightshade Free
, Nut Free
, Shellfish Free
, Specific Carbohydrate Diet
, Sugar Free
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Other recipes you might like
2 made this
Ready in 8 hours and 30 minutes
3 made this
Ready in 16 hours to 24 hours
1 made this
Ready in 5 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel