Almond Fudge Brownies
Our almond fudge brownies are moist yet slightly cake-like for the perfect brownie bite. These rich, dark chocolate brownies are definitely a treat for the chocolate lover. Lightly dusted with dark chocolate, you will be sure to be in chocolate heaven.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Organic Cocoa Powder, sifted
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 12 oz 12 oz 12 oz Almond Butter, raw, crunchy and unsalted
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Pastured Eggs
- 5 oz 5 oz 5 oz Bittersweet Chocolate
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Combine coconut oil, baking chocolate, and maple syrup on low heat in a small saucepan until the chocolate is melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Sift in cocoa powder, stir to evenly combine, then allow to cool completely and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Blend eggs, salt, baking soda, and vanilla in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Once smoothly blended, add in almond butter and continue to blend.
- Slowly add in the melted chocolate, continuing to blend.
- Add in coconut flour and blend until mixture is evenly combined.
- Pour batter into a lightly greased 9" x 13" glass baking dish.
- Bake brownies at 350°F for 30 minutes.
Sprinkle brownies with shaved dark chocolate for garnish if desired.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week