Almond Fudge Brownies
- Serves: 20
- Calories: 266
- Total Fat: 21g
- Total Carbohydrate: 21g
- Protein: 4g
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Grade B Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Organic Cocoa Powder, sifted
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 12 oz 12 oz 12 oz Almond Butter, raw, crunchy and unsalted
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Pastured Eggs
- 5 oz 5 oz 5 oz Bittersweet Chocolate
- Combine coconut oil, baking chocolate, and maple syrup on low heat in a small saucepan until the chocolate is melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Sift in cocoa powder, stir to evenly combine, then allow to cool completely and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Blend eggs, salt, baking soda, and vanilla in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Once smoothly blended, add in almond butter and continue to blend.
- Slowly add in the melted chocolate, continuing to blend.
- Add in coconut flour and blend until mixture is evenly combined.
- Pour batter into a lightly greased 9" x 13" glass baking dish.
- Bake brownies at 350°F for 30 minutes.
Sprinkle brownies with shaved dark chocolate for garnish if desired.