Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk two eggs.
- Pour almond flour, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg into a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Add vanilla extract, and eggs to the bowl.
- Mix with a wooden spoon to combine.
- Add water, and continue to stir.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of grass fed butter or coconut oil in a large non stick skillet.
- Using 1/8 cup, scoop batter into the frying pan, leaving enough space in between pancakes to flip.
- Cook 2 minutes on the first side, flip, and cook for a remaining 1-2 minutes. Add additional cooking fat as needed. (It helps to flip pancakes back and forth a bit to ensure they are cooked through.)
- Top with your choice of grass fed butter or coconut oil, and a sprinkle of cinnamon, and serve.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.