30 Minute Stuffed Acorn Squash
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Acorn Squash
- 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp Lard
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Onion, chopped
- 2 clove 2 clove 2 clove Garlic, minced
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup White Mushrooms, sliced
- 0.5 lb 0.5 lb 0.5 lb Ground Beef
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Curry Powder
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Salt
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Spinach, chopped
- Cut the squash in half and scoop out the seeds. Microwave on a plate for 7-8 minutes, or until tender.
- Meanwhile, melt a little lard in a skillet over medium heat and add the onion, garlic, mushrooms, beef, curry powder, salt, and pepper.
- Cook, stirring often, until vegetables are cooked and beef is browned.
- Add the the spinach and cook until it's just wilted.
- Scoop the filling into the squash halves and serve.
This recipe is easily multiplied to feed more people.