Zucchini Pasta Salad
The freshest take this salad has ever seen!
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Zucchini, spiralized
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Carrots, diced
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Yellow Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Green Onion, chopped
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp dried Basil
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 clove 1 clove 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice, fresh
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sea Salt, to taste
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Spiralize the zucchini and place it in a large bowl.
- Add the remaining prepared ingredients and mix very thoroughly. Serve cold as a side salad!
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week