Zucchini Pasta Salad
The freshest take this salad has ever seen!
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Zucchini, spiralized
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Carrots, diced
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Yellow Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Green Onion, chopped
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Basil, dried
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 clove 1 clove 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice, fresh
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sea Salt, to taste
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Spiralize the zucchini and place it in a large bowl.
- Add the remaining prepared ingredients and mix very thoroughly. Serve cold as a side salad!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week