Turmeric Maple Roasted Beets and Carrots
By now I’m sure you have read that turmeric is a superfood, packed with anti-inflammatory super powers. These turmeric maple roasted beets and carrots are an easy and delicious way to incorporate this powerful spice into your diet.
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Beets, Peeled and cut into rounds
- 5 whole 5 whole 5 whole Carrots, Cut into strips
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Ghee, Melted
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup, Pure
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Sea Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees fahrenheit.
- Start by prepping your vegetables. Peel and slice your beets into rounds. Then, cut your carrots into strips. Place your beets and carrots in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to your mixing bowl and toss until your vegetables are coated.
- Spread your beets and carrots out on a baking sheet, and place in your oven to roast.
- Roast for 15 minutes, and then remove from the oven and toss your vegetables around. Place back in the oven and cook for another 15 minutes, or until your veggies are tender but retain just a little crunch.
- Serve with your favorite protein and enjoy!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Egg Free Nightshade Free Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free Side Dishes
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.