Tropical Beet Smoothie with Mac Nut
Tropical Beet Smoothie with Mac Nuts! It’s healthy, creamy, delicious, and fruity. Our favorite Endurance Boosting drink full of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and healthy fats. Perfect drink for summer too!
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Beets, juiced
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Pineapple Juice
- 1/3 cup 1/3 cup 1/3 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Macadamia Nut Butter, or oil
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Banana, frozen is best
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Ice cubes
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Sea Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Blend your fruit and ice first with juices, then add in your oils, milk, and dash of salt if desired.
feel free to sub pineapple juice for orange juice (fresh squeezed)
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week