Strawberry Whipped Cream
This amazing dessert will have you running back to the kitchen to make seconds (at least I did because I have no self control)
- 200 gram 200 gram 200 gram Strawberries, chopped (pre-frozen)
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Cream
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp Raw Honey
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Blend all ingredients thoroughly.
- Whisk for 5-7 minutes until frothy.
- Top with whatever your heart desires and indulge!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week