Strawberry Matcha Mint Super Smoothie
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 0.666 cup 0.666 cup 0.666 cup Almond Milk, or milk of choice - I use unsweetened/homemade vanilla almond milk - http://betterwithcake.com/anytime/homemade-vanilla-almond-milk-vegan-gluten-free-paleo-friendly/
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Banana, (I prefer to used pre-sliced and frozen bananas in my smoothies but fresh works just fine, but your smoothie may not be as creamy is all)
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Strawberries, I used frozen but fresh should work just fine.
- 1 sprig 1 sprig 1 sprig Mint Leaves, Optional for Serving
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Matcha Green Tea Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Chia Seeds, + extra for serving - Optional
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract, or 4-6 drops of vanilla cream stevia - I like to use sweet leaf brand
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Collagen, Optional - I like to use vital proteins collagen peptides or great lakes gelatin
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Ice Cubes, more or less to reach desired consistency
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp unsweetened Coconut Flakes, Optional for Serving
- Place all smoothie ingredients into your and process until smooth, creamy and well combined.
- Pour into a chilled glass or mason jar then top with coconut flakes, cacao nibs and a fresh mint if desired.
- Enjoy xoxo
Note – You could also add in a scoop of protein powder (vanilla or unflavoured would work best in this recipe) for an extra boost of protein if you’re into that kinda thing – do what you feel baby 🙂
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week