Sorta Russian Soup
This slightly modified recipe takes its roots and ideas from a variety of Eastern European classics.
- 200 gram 200 gram 200 gram Chicken Breast, diced
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Chicken Broth (Organic, Free Range, Low Sodium)
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Cabbage, sliced thinly (coleslaw-like)
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Dill, fresh, chopped
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Rutabaga, cubed
- 5 whole 5 whole 5 whole Bay Leaf
- 2 cloves 2 cloves 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 6 whole 6 whole 6 whole Beets, sliced
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Crock on high for 2 hours.
- Crock on low for additional 2 hours until vegetables soften.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week