Roasted Marrow Bones
- 5 whole 5 whole 5 whole Marrow Bones, Beef, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Sea Salt
- 1 bunch 1 bunch 1 bunch Parsley, garnish
- This recipe is from our cookbook: Gather
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Place the marrow bones in a baking dish, and bake them until the marrow is soft, 20-25 minutes.
- Sprinkle them with salt, and garnish with parsley.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week