Real Deal Pumpkin Spice Latte
- .75 cup .75 cup .75 cup Almond Milk
- .75 cup .75 cup .75 cup strongly brewed Coffee, OR 2 tsp espresso powder
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Primal Palate Pumpkin Pie Spice, heaping measurement; or to taste
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup, Optional, or to taste
- Dissolve the espresso powder into the almond milk and bring to a scald (tiny bubbles around the outer rim). Do not let boil.
- Whisk in the remaining ingredients.
- Serve immediately.
(1) I like strong coffee so I used 2 teaspoons of espresso powder, but you can use only one, or even a half, if you are more sensitive to caffeine. (2) If you don't have espresso powder, use 3/4 cup strong brewed coffee and reduce almond milk to 1/4 cup. Your latte will be a little thinner. (3) Makes one large or two small lattes.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week