Pear and Walnut Salad
Soft juicy pears, tart dried cherries, and crunchy raw walnuts create a fantastic sweet and savory salad tossed with simple greens. Dressed with our white balsamic vinaigrette, each bite will have the flavors dancing on your tongue.
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup dried Cherries
- 2 2 2 Bosc Pear, very ripe
- 3/4 cup 3/4 cup 3/4 cup Organic Walnuts
- 5 cup 5 cup 5 cup Spring Mix Salad Greens Lettuce, mixed spring greens
- Cut pears into chunks, chop walnuts, and slice cherries in half.
- Toss with spring greens.
- Serve with Raspberry Balsamic Vinaigrette.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week