Peaches and Cream Smoothie
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Almond Milk, Or milk of choice, I use homemade vanilla almond milk - http://betterwithcake.com/anytime/homemade-vanilla-almond-milk-vegan-gluten-free-paleo-friendly/
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Banana, preferably pre-frozen
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Peaches, preferably pre-frozen
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Unflavored Gelatin, Beef, Great Lakes brand, Optional
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Ice Cubes, more or less to reach desired consistancy
- Place all ingredients into a blender and process until smooth and creamy.
- Enjoy xo
You could also add in a scoop of vanilla (or unflavored) protein powder for an extra boost of protein if you like.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week