Mint Berry Breakfast Smoothie
Kickstart your day with this smoothie packed full of antioxidants and healthy fats. The mint is great for digestion and reducing inflammation, too. Win-win.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Water
- .25 whole .25 whole .25 whole Avocado
- .75 cup .75 cup .75 cup Frozen Mixed Berries
- .5 whole .5 whole .5 whole Banana
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Spinach
- 15 whole 15 whole 15 whole Mint Leaves
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all of the ingredients in your blender in the order listed above.
- Blend on high until your smoothie is smooth and even in consistency. You may need to stop and restart to get everything moving in your blender.
- Once your smoothie is all blended up, pour into a glass or to-go container and get your day started. This will make one big smoothie or two smaller smoothies. I like to have a small smoothie with some protein.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week