- 12-14 pieces 12-14 pieces 12-14 pieces Bacon, enough to cover pizza
- fresh Basil, chopped using a chiffonade cut
- Uncured Pepperoni
- Baby Bella Mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Cultured Way Yogurt Cheese, grated
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- While oven is preheating, slice baby bella mushrooms and set aside.
- Weave bacon into a lattice and place on a rack in a baking sheet.
- Bake bacon lattice in oven for 20-25 minutes. The cooking time will vary depending on your oven and how quickly your bacon tends to cook. You want to bake long enough to cook until slightly crisp but not all the way through.
- Remove and let cool slightly.
- Add sauce, cheese, pepperoni, mushrooms, basil, and anything else you like on pizza.
- Place ack in oven and broil for an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is brown and bubbly.
- Enjoy...like that’s somehow not a possibilty!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week