HOMEMADE FUDGESICLES (ONLY 4 INGREDIENTS REQUIRED!)
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Milk, full fat
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Organic Cocoa Powder
- 6 - 8 Tbsp 6 - 8 Tbsp 6 - 8 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup, to taste
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- Mix together all of the ingredients until smooth and well-combined.
- Pour into a popsicle mold.
- Freeze until solid, about 6 hours.
Keep frozen until serving. Yield: Depends on your popsicle mold. The one I use - which made 5 fudgesicles - is no longer available, but this one is similar. Gotta love a built-in drip catcher!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week