Hayley’s Raspberry Smoothie
This is my favorite, quick and easy smoothie when you need a little snack, or want something sweet to eat.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Raspberries, Organic, (Frozen)
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Ice cubes
- 26 gram 26 gram 26 gram Vanilla Protein Powder (Garden of Life Brand), (1 scoop)
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp Collagen, (great lakes brand)
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Coconut Cream
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Water
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Coconut Oil, Organic
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Add all ingredients to a blender, and blend until smooth. Serve immediately!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBeverages Dairy Free Egg Free Nightshade Free Nut Free Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.