Greek Salad Dressing
This Greek salad dressing would be perfect over fresh chopped tomatoes, olives, feta, and arugula. You can also use it as a versatile marinade for any type of meat.
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 Lemon, (juice)
- 1 clove 1 clove 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Primal Palate Super Gyro Seasoning
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Himalayan Pink Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Add all the ingredients to a mason jar, close the lid, and shake until combined.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.