Fall Berry Chutney
An easy recipe that you just throw into the crockpot! Makes a great side as a dessert or to a meat dish!
- 6 whole 6 whole 6 whole Apple, organic, chopped (optionally peeled)
- 3 cup 3 cup 3 cup Cranberries, fresh
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Strawberries, chopped
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Orange Juice
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Primal Palate Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almonds, Slivered
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Cloves, Whole
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Combine all ingredients and crockpot on high for 3 hours until apples and cranberries are cooked.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week