Dark Cherry Smoothie Bowl
I love how cherry picking season signals the beginning of summer! And I for one, am definitely a warm weather summer gal. But as the temperatures rise, you can cool off with this divine breakfast bowl - full of antioxidants, polyphenols, vitamin C and fiber. So dig in, cool off and let this dark cherry smoothie bowl brighten your day.
- 8 whole 8 whole 8 whole fresh Cherries, (for topping)
- .75 cup .75 cup .75 cup Coconut Water
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup unsweetened Coconut Flakes, (for topping)
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Slivered Almonds, (for topping)
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Organic, Raw Cacao Nibs, (for topping)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Add the frozen cherries, banana and coconut water into a high powered blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie mixture into a bowl and add the toppings.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week