Chocolate Raspberry & Coconut Shake
All natural & subtly sweet with the delicious combination of raspberry & coconut & a decadent hint of chocolate.
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Raw Cacao Powder
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Banana, Preferably pre-sliced and frozen
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Organic Raspberries, I use frozen
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Ice Cubes, More or less to taste
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp shredded Coconut, Optional for serving
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Organic, Raw Cacao Nibs, Optional for serving
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all ingredients into a blender and process until smooth and creamy.
- To serve, pour into y a chilled glass or mason jar and garnish with a cacao/chocolate and coconut if desired.
- Enjoy xoxo
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week