Chinese Five Spice
Classic Chinese spice blend!
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Star Anise, Whole, ground
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Fennel Seed, ground
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Ginger, ground
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Cloves, ground
- .5 Tbsp .5 Tbsp .5 Tbsp Black Pepper, or sichuan pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Put all ingredients in a small bowl, and blend them well using a fork.
- Store in an air-tight container.
Five Spice brings _a lot_ of flavor, so don't over do the seasoning with it...
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.