Cherry Chocolate Almond Smoothie
A perfect balance of cherries, chocolate, and almonds in a delicious and healthy smoothie.
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Banana, small
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Cherries, fresh, Frozen if possible or add 2 ice cubes
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Almond Meal/Flour
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Cacao Powder, Raw
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Dates (Medjool), pitted
- 1 bunch 1 bunch 1 bunch Baby Spinach, Can also use baby kale
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Water
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almond Milk
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth and enjoy.
This recipe is ideal for a high-powered blender. If using a conventional blender, replace dates with raw honey or maple syrup.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBeverages Dairy Free Egg Free GAPS Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.