Cherry Chocolate Almond Smoothie
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Banana, small
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Cherries, fresh, Frozen if possible or add 2 ice cubes
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Almond Meal/Flour
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Cacao Powder, Raw
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Dates (Medjool), pitted
- 1 bunch 1 bunch 1 bunch Baby Spinach, Can also use baby kale
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Water
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almond Milk
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth and enjoy.
This recipe is ideal for a high-powered blender. If using a conventional blender, replace dates with raw honey or maple syrup.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week