- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Butter, Unsalted
- 1 clove 1 clove 1 clove Garlic, smashed and chopped
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Capers
- 1 1 1 Lemon, juice only
- Black Pepper, crushed, to taste
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Mince onion, capers and garlic.
- Toss with the olive oil and spices.
- Saute onion caper relish in a small skillet over medium-low heat until onions are soft.
- Serve as a garnish to your favorite dish.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week