- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Romaine Lettuce, chopped
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Caesar Dressing (click for recipe)
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Anchovies
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Rinse and chop romaine lettuce.
- Toss with Caesar dressing.
- Top with a couple fresh anchovies, and serve.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week