Blackberry Banana Cream Smoothie
A light, fresh, delicious, nutritious, creamy, dreamy, blackberry banana cream smoothie. The perfect way to treat yo’ self while you refuel and re-energize that beautiful body of your, any time of day.
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Almond Milk, or milk of choice - I use unsweetened/homemade vanilla almond milk - http://betterwithcake.com/anytime/homemade-vanilla-almond-milk-vegan-gluten-free-paleo-friendly/
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Banana, preferably pre-frozen
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Blackberries, I used frozen but fresh should work just fine.
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Unflavored Gelatin, Beef, Great Lakes brand
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Ice Cubes, more or less to reach desired consistancy
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut, shredded, Optional for serving
- 1 sprig 1 sprig 1 sprig Mint Leaves, Optional for serving
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all ingredients, except coconut flakes and mint, into a blender and process until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a chilled glass or mason jar then top with coconut flakes, and fresh mint if desired.
- Enjoy xoxo
Note – You could also add in a scoop of protein powder (vanilla or unflavored would work best in this recipe) for an extra boost of protein if you’re into that kinda thing – do what you feel baby 🙂
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBeverages Dairy Free Egg Free FODMAP Free GAPS Nightshade Free Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.