Banana Coconut Cream Smoothie
An all natural, creamy, dreamy, subtly sweet seriously healthy banana coconut cream smoothie that tastes like dessert!
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Milk, or milk of choice + 1/4 tsp of coconut extract
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Banana, preferably pre-frozen
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Unflavored Gelatin, Beef, Great Lakes brand, optional
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Ice Cubes
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Coconut, shredded, optional for serving
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cacao Nibs, Organic, Raw, optional for serving
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Strawberries, Freeze Dried, optional for serving
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all ingredients into a blender and process until smooth and creamy
- To serve, pour into a chilled glass or mason jar and garnish with a shredded coconut if desired.
- Enjoy xo
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBeverages Dairy Free Egg Free Nightshade Free Nut Free Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.