Apple, Avocado, Cranberry and Walnut Salad
I am on a salad sharing mission as I have had a few people request more salads from me. This salad is a winner and is a really great addition to your Christmas menu.
- 3 cup 3 cup 3 cup Baby Spinach
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Granny Smith Apple, peeled, cored and sliced into small pieces
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Avocado, medium sized, sliced
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Organic Walnuts
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup dried, unsweetened Cranberries, fresh would also work well
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Balsamic Vinegar, coconut vinegar (balsamic style) would also work
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Raw Honey
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Black Pepper
- 1/3 cup 1/3 cup 1/3 cup Feta Cheese, optional
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Add the dressing ingredients to a small bowl and whisk well to combine.
- Add the salad ingredients to a large bowl then pour the dressing over the top when ready to serve.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week