Yellow Squash Latkes
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Grate yellow squash using a food processor or grater.
- Place grated squash in a dish towel and squeeze as much excess liquid from the squash as possible.
- Beat 3 eggs, and mix into squash.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat 1/2 cup coconut oil in a frying pan.
- Form squash into small cakes, about the size of the palm of your hand, and carefully place in hot oil.
- Fry until crispy, allow to cool slightly, and serve.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.