With a hearty texture and just a hint of sweetness, these cookies are the perfect treat for someone with a primal palate. These delicious little cookies are just like traditional oatmeal cookies, but without any junky ingredients.
- 1 cup 1 cup Raisins
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Coconut Oil, Organic
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Flax Seed Meal
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Maple Syrup, Grade B
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Shredded Coconut, unsweetened
- 2 cup 2 cup Almond Meal
- 2 whole 2 whole Eggs, Pastured
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine eggs, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and melted coconut oil with a hand mixer.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
- Stir in 1 cup raisins.
- On a parchment lined baking sheet, drop tablespoon-sized amounts of cookie batter.
- Bake the cookies for 15 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool and serve.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.