Greek Salad Dressing
- 1 1 Lemon, juice
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Squeeze the juice of 1 lemon into a small mixing bowl.
- Whisk in olive oil, minced garlic, and oregano.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss with Greek salad.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.